START Wellness App Legal Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
These Terms govern your use of this Website/Application; by using this Website/Application, you accept these Terms in full. If you disagree with these Terms or any part of these Terms, you must not use this Website/Application.
In these Terms, “we”/“us”/“our” means START Wellness, and “your”/“your”/“yours” mean you, .i.e. the user.
Please review these Terms carefully before using the Services because they affect your rights. By using any of the Services, you accept these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them.
RIGHT TO CHANGE:
We reserve the right to discontinue or change any service or feature on the Website/Application at any time and without notice.
You may use the Website/Application for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or transmit through the Website/Application any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
- (i). violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- (ii). is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions, or accounts of, sexual acts;
- (iii). victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- (iv). impersonates any person, business or entity, including the Company and its employees and agents;
- (v). contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- (vi). encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- (viii). You may not use the Website/Application in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of Website/Application. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, user accounts, computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. We may take any legal and technical remedies to prevent the violation of this provision and to enforce the Terms.
You may not use the Website/Application or any of our communication tools to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including but not limited to e-mails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about our users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications. You may not induce or allow others to use the Website/Application to violate the terms of this section. We may terminate your access or use of the Website/Application immediately and take any other legal action if you or anyone using your access to the Website/Application violates these provisions. We may take any technical remedies to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing, or remaining within our computer or communications networks.
- (i). We, our suppliers, and our users who lawfully post text, messages, information, software, images, audio and video, etc. (“Content”) on the Website/Application own the property rights to that Content. The Content is protected by international treaties, and by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws and other proprietary rights. For example, we own a copyright in the selection, organization, arrangement, and enhancement of the Content, as well as in our original Content. The look and feel of our colour combinations, button shapes, and other graphical elements on the Website/Application are our trademarks.
(ii). This Website/Application contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and its reproduction is prohibited.
LICENSE TO USE
- (i). Unless otherwise stated, the Company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website/Application and material on the Website/Application. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website/Application for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms.
- (ii). You must not:
republish material from this Website/Application (including republication on another Website/Application);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website/Application;
- show any material from the Website/Application in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Website/Application for a commercial purpose; re-distribute material from this Website/Application except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization; and/or
- Any such use of the Website/Application and/or its material, otherwise which shall be opposed by us.
- (iii). On request of registration information from you to set up a user account, you must provide us with accurate and complete information and must update the information when it changes.
- (iv). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user account login names and passwords, and must not permit use of your account by anyone. You accept responsibility for all activities, charges, and damages that occur under your account, including unauthorized use of your account. If you have reason to believe that someone is using your account without your permission, you should contact us immediately. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from unauthorized use.
- (v). Sweepstakes, contests, offers, bonuses, gifts, prizes and promotions on the Website/Application may also have additional rules and eligibility requirements, such as certain age, amount of purchase, geographic area restrictions, etc. You are responsible for complying with these rules and requirements.
- (i). The Company shall charge fees for subscribing to complete access to the services made available by the Company. This shall be valid for a period as per the subscription plan chosen through the Website/Application by the subscriber. The subscription shall be further subject to automatic renewal and deduction of fees for such term as per the initial subscription plan chosen through the Website/Application by the subscriber. The term of the subscription is automatically renewed repeatedly for the agreed term, unless the user terminates his/her contract before the end of the term, or the subscription is a Lifetime Subscription (as per clause 7.vi). The subscriber may choose to cancel the subscription at any time subject to the cancellation and refund policy below.
- (ii). A subscription can only be deemed to have completed upon Transaction.
- (iii). This service is provided to the best of our knowledge, based on past outcomes and is subject to the accuracy of the information provided by you.
- (iv). No warrantees and/or results are guaranteed basis the subscription.
- (v). The subscription does not include any personal visits, etc. Any additional service/requirements shall be chargeable as per such fee quoted by us once such requirement is communicated to START Wellness.
- (vi). Lifetime Subscription:
As a user with a Lifetime-Subscription you are entitled to use START Wellness as long as START Wellness is offered and supported by the Company. Your Lifetime-Subscription applies only to the START Wellness offering at the time you enter into the related contract and not to any future services that may be developed outside of the START Wellness Website/Application. You may not assign, transfer or resell your START Wellness Lifetime Subscription to anyone else in any way. Once you have purchased a Lifetime Subscription, your membership is valid until the earlier of:
99 years, or the subscriber’s lifetime or
- for as long as the Company offers START Wellness, or
- you terminate your membership in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or
- the Company ceases to trade or exist.
- The Company makes no warranty as to the expected duration of access to START Wellness and its related services. By obtaining a Lifetime Subscription, you acknowledge and agree that START Wellness and the services included therein may change or terminate in the future. The Lifetime Subscription is only valid for use on Website/Application. The Lifetime Subscription cannot be redeemed for cash or credit and does not apply to previous purchases. Your use of the Lifetime Subscription is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- Lifetime Subscription is conditional on the user being an active user of our Services. We will de-activate Lifetime Subscription which have not been active for a continuous period of 12 months and reserve the right to reactivate or terminate the concerned subscription without refund. Activity and inactivity is defined based by a users’ log in to either desktop or mobile services determined by the Company.
- There may be bonus content made available by the Company on the Website/Application which are instead provided through START Wellness offers and are subject to individual purchase and additional terms and conditions.
It is not possible to purchase our Lifetime Subscription for a business or company. If your business or company would like lifetime subscription you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STATUS
START Wellness is engaged as an independent contractor. Nothing herein will be deemed or construed to create an employer-employee, joint venture, partnership, or agency relationship between START Wellness and you for any purpose whatsoever.
- (i). By paying the Fee to us and accepting to avail the Services, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and You are at least 18 years old or your legal guardian has agreed on your behalf and with your consent in writing.
- (i). By paying the Fee to us and accepting to avail the Services, you warrant that:
- (ii). You understand that your results are dependent on the accuracy of the information provided by you. You avail the Services with the full understanding that you are wholly responsible for creating your own results. You hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge START Wellness, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out of acts or omissions by yourself or START Wellness as a result of the advice given by START Wellness during the course of the Services or otherwise resulting from the relationship contemplated by these Terms.
- (iii). You understand and agree that the Services provided by START Wellness is not and is not to be construed as professional services, nutrition advice, psychological counselling or any type of therapy nor will constitute financial, investment, legal, medical and/or other professional advice and that no professional relationship of any kind is created between you and START Wellness. You hereby agree that you will not make any financial, investment, legal, medical, and/or other decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the course of our Services.
- (iv). You affirm that a physician has specifically approved your use of the Services. The Services are intended for use only by individuals healthy enough to make changes to their diets and lifestyles, and are not intended for use by minors or individuals with any type of health condition that makes the kind of changes to diet or lifestyle suggested by the Services unsafe or inappropriate. You should discontinue diet or other lifestyle changes in cases where such changes cause pain or severe discomfort, and should consult a medical expert prior to returning to diet or other lifestyle changes in such cases. We reserve the right to deny you access to the Services for any reason or no reason, including if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have certain medical conditions.
- (v). You understand that the Services are not and shall not be used a substitute for emergency services/care.
- (vi). You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information obtained is accurate. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- (vii). You understand that any information as conveyed through the Services is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical or health advice.
- (viii). You understand that such information is by no means complete or exhaustive, and that as a result, such information does not encompass all medical conditions, psychological disorders, health-related issues, or respective treatments. You understand that you should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of this information for your own situation or should you have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan.
- (ix). We may allow access to or advertise certain third-party product or service providers (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfilment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants.
- (x). You agree that use of or purchase from such Merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE ARE NOT LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY MERCHANTS.
- (xi). START Wellness may assign tasks or diet regimes or physical fitness regimes or exercises or solutions under the Services. There is no obligation on you to complete these tasks or exercises or solutions, but not doing so may hamper your progress in gaining or achieving desired outcomes.
- (xii). You confirm that you have provided accurate, current and complete information as may be required by START Wellness for availing the Services. You futher agree to update all the details as required to keep it accurate, current and complete. You further agree that START Wellness may store and use your details (including payment card information) for use in maintaining your account.
- (xiii). You agree that START Wellness reserves the right to change any particulars/provisions and/or substitute such particulars/details for any other particulars/details at his/its sole discretion and that START Wellness is not liable to you in this regard. However, START Wellness shall notify you in writing of changes. You shall not be entitled to claim any refund for losses, costs, expenses, damages or liabilities which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of such cancellation/amendment/changes.
- (i). We shall endeavour to provide the services in accordance with these Terms.
- (ii). We acknowledge that anything you share with us is completely confidential unless agreed to by you to be disclosed by us in writing for specific purposes agreed upon. We undertake not to disclose any information you share with us in any way whatsoever (unless in the unlikely event we are required to do so by law).
- (iii). START Wellness will seek to enable you to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for you. You have the sole responsibility for any decisions you may make following the services of START Wellness. START Wellness accepts no liability for your actions. START Wellness has no liability for any loss incurred by you, whether it be any physical or mental illness, financial or otherwise, post availing of the Services or for any perceived failure by you, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a desired outcomes or goals.
- (i). You shall:
- co-operate with us as reasonably necessary in order to enable us to conduct the Services;
- (i). You shall:
- notify us of if you have any special requirements relating to the Services prior to us conducting the Services, which may be subject to additional charges, if any; and
- (ii). You understand that for our work to be effective it’s important for you to be honest, open and at ease.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- (i). The content used in the E-Report and tools used for providing the Services may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your availing of the E-Report/Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of START Wellness and/or the concerned parties.
- (ii). START Wellness owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law or these Terms, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial or non-commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of START Wellness and the copyright owner. Elements of the E-Report/tools used to provide the Services are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means, including but not limited to, the use of framing or mirrors. You are permitted to print and use extracts from the E-Report for your own private use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics as provided are modified in any way;
- no graphics as provided are used separately from accompanying text; and
- any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- (i). Any transaction both effected and completed through the Website/Application or otherwise will apply to such Terms. At this point, parties involved in the transaction are subject to the Terms.
- (ii). Unless otherwise stated, all payments are quoted in your local currency and as per the in-app purchase guidelines of the Google Playstore or Apple App Store. You are responsible for paying all fees as well as all applicable taxes for services of the Website/Application.
- (iii). Further, we are not responsible for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to lack of authorization for any/a transaction, exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your bank/s, or any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or decline of transaction for any other reason/s. using third party banking/money exchange services.
- (iv). We reserve the right to cancel any subscription at Company’s sole discretion. However, we will ensure that any communication of cancellation of subscription, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund will be made in reasonable time.
The price of the services availed for purchase by the buyer shall on every transaction of the buyer additionally include, if applicable, Goods and Services Tax (GST), the shipping charges, insurance charges and all other taxes, duties, costs, charges and expenses in respect thereof and any other amount charged by the Company.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
- (i). You can request for cancellation of a subscription and request for refund only via e-mail sent to email@example.com. Cancellation of a Lifetime Subscription does not entitle you to a refund without cause. However, acceptance of cancellation/refund requests shall be at the discretion of and as per the guidelines regarding in-app purchases of Google Playstore or Apple App Store.
- (ii). We shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of any information, in case of any electronic device returned with such information.
WEBSITE/APPLICATION SECURITY RULES:
- (i). Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website/Application, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website/Application, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- (ii). This Website/Application is designed for parties who can legally make binding contracts under applicable law. Therefore, minors are allowed to use, access, or register as a user on this Website/Application with guardian or parental permission.
- (iii). You are also expected to follow all laws and regulations that may be associated with any of the activities involved with the use of the Website/Application. You are also expected to pay for any statutory fees or applicable taxes that may be associated with the activities from this Website/Application.
PUBLIC ACCESSIBLE CONTENT:
Certain areas of the Website/Application may allow you to post content that can be accessed and viewed by others, including the public in general. You may only post content to public areas on the Website/Application that you created or that you have permission to post. You may not post content that violates the Terms. We do not claim ownership of any content that you may post. However, by submitting content to public areas of the Website/Application, you grant us, our affiliates, and distributors the right to use, copy, display, perform, distribute, adapt and promote this content in any medium.
You agree that we are not liable for the content that is provided by others. We have no duty to pre-screen content, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. We reserve the right to remove content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website/Application in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us to report the possible copyright infringement.
Website/Application may include links to third party Website/Applications, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links do not mean that we endorse these third party sites or services. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any Content or other materials on these third party sites. Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on Website/Application are between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser. You may not create a link to this Website/Application from another Website/Application or document without the Company’s prior written consent.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
- (i). We provide the Website/Application “as is” and “as available.” We make no express warranties or guarantees about the Website/Application. To the extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers and affiliates disclaim implied warranties that the Website/Application and all software, Content, services and products distributed through the Website/Application are merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing.
- (ii). Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- this Website/Application will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this Website/Application is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
- (iii). Nothing on this Website/Application constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is to discontinue your use of the Website/Application. Our liability or the liability of our affiliates and our suppliers for any and all claims relating to the use of the Website/Application is limited to the amount of charges/fees, if any, paid by you to the Company for a specific service. We, our affiliates, and our suppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising (in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to negligence) out of or in connection with the Website/Application, services provided by the logistics partner, services provided through the payment gateway on the Website/Application or any other services of the Website/Application arising from your use of, inability to use, or reliance upon Website/Application. The Company, its associates, affiliates, service providers and technology partners make no representation or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided or on through the use of the Website/Application or that the operation of the Website/Application or the Logistics partner will be error free and/or uninterrupted. The company provides no guarantee to its users in respect of the products sold on the Website/Application. We assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you due to delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Website/Application.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and our affiliated companies, and our respective employees, contractors, officers, directors, and agents from all liabilities, claims, demands and expenses, including attorney’s fees, and penalties imposed, if any, that arise from your use or misuse of the Website/Application, breach of the Terms including rules and policies incorporated herein under any applicable law.
We make no representation that the Content on the Website/Application is appropriate or available for use in locations outside India, and accessing it from territories where the Content is illegal and/or prohibited. If you choose to access the Website/Application from a location outside India, you do so, on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- (i). Without prejudice to the Company’s other rights under the Terms, if you breach these Terms in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Website/Application, prohibiting you from accessing the Website/Application, blocking computers using your Internet Protocol address from accessing the Website/Application, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website/Application and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- (ii). Further, it is clarified that unauthorised use of this Website/Application may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This contract and any supplemental terms, policies, rules and guidelines posted on Website/Application constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all previous written or oral agreements. If any part of the Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Your right to use the Website/Application automatically terminates if you violate these Terms or any rules or guidelines posted in connection with the Website/Application. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Website/Application, for any reason, with or without notice.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
- (i). These Terms and all claims arising from or related to your use of the Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and Courts in Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
- (ii). Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction.
- (i). We shall not be liable by reason of failure or delay in the performance of our obligations under the Terms if such failure or delay is caused by acts of God, war or any other cause beyond its control and without our fault or negligence provided.
- (iii). No changes to these Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you should immediately stop using the Website/Application. If you want to delete your account on the Website/Application, please use contact instructions posted on the Website/Application at which you obtained the account.
The Company fully respects your right to privacy and would like to safeguard the information you provide to the Company and will not use or collect any personal information on this Website without your permission. Any Personal information which you voluntarily submit/provide to the Company will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality and shall be used strictly for the purposes of the services provided by the Company and Website only. By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection and Use of your Personal Information
- The Company will also use your Internet Protocol address and e-mail addresses to help diagnose problems with the Company’s server and to administer the Website. If you don’t want your personal information to be displayed to third party visitors you need to contact the Company in that behalf. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in the public areas of this Website becomes in fact public and you should exercise caution when deciding to post your personal data.
- Additionally, the Company further states that the Company tracks down some traffic data. Each time a visitor comes to the Website, the Website’s server logs some basic technical information such as browser and platform, visitor’s domain name, referral data, etc. The Company is also processing the visitor’s activity through the Website. All this information is statistical and doesn’t allow the Company to identify you or contact you in any way. Also, the Company uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, contact the Company.
Compliance with Laws
- The Company co-operates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. The Company will also disclose any information about you to the government and law enforcement agencies or private parties without your permission as the Company, in its sole discretion, believes it to be necessary or appropriate to respond to valid claims and legal processes, to protect the property and rights of the Website or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. The Company may also provide your information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
- Unfortunately, no data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Company via the internet, and you do so at your own risk. Once the Company has received your transmission, the Company will use its reasonable endeavour to ensure its safety & security on the Company’s systems. Nothing contained in this policy is intended to create a contract or agreement between the Company and any user providing identifiable information in any form.
The term ‘Company’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website/Application, i.e. the information available on the website STARTWellness.com and the services provided through START Wellness on Google Play Store and START Wellness on the Apple App Store.
The term ‘Company’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website/Application/Application, i.e. START Wellness.
The Company does not endorse any vendor or other party that a user found on the Website/Application.
The Company does not warrant that the Website/Application will operate error-free or that the Website/Application and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Website/Application or the goods or the materials displayed on the Website/Application result in the need for servicing or replacement or such other services, the Company is not responsible for those costs.
The Website/Application and its services are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. The Company to the fullest extent permitted by law disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. The Company makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the works, services, software, text, graphics, goods and links on the Website/Application.
In no event shall the Company, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Website/Application be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website/Application and the services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the Company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
These consultations are based purely on astrological principles. Since astrology is subject to individual interpretations. The Company does not make any warranties on the accuracy or interpretations, which anyone may make of these consultation reports. These consultations, therefore, have no legal or contractual significance.
The Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness, reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or any other information displayed, uploaded, distributed, through the Website/Application’s features, message boards, chat and email. The user acknowledges that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or information shall be at the user’s risk. The Company disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty as to the availability, accuracy, completeness or content of information, products or services which are part of the Website/Application.
The services provided by us are totally based upon our knowledge of intermittent fasting or any diet plans/regimes based on personal experience and applied knowledge and on accuracy of the information/details provided by you. You are hereby advised to be well aware that there is absolutely no guarantee about the accuracy of our analysis and that we cannot be held responsible in any way for any adverse consequences. This is based on the advanced science of intermittent fasting of analysing the information provided by you and has its limitations. Any analysis provided is for information purposes only.
You affirm that a physician has specifically approved your use of the Services. The Services are intended for use only by individuals healthy enough to make changes to their lifestyle/diet/physical lifestyle/emotional lifestyle, and are not intended for use by minors or individuals with any type of health condition that makes the kind of changes to diet or lifestyle suggested by the Services unsafe or inappropriate. You should discontinue any lifestyle changes in cases where such changes cause pain or severe discomfort, and should consult a medical expert prior to returning to lifestyle changes in such cases. We reserve the right to deny you access to the Services for any reason or no reason, including if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have certain medical conditions.
For any additional information please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org